- On wide viewports a menu's content is displayed when hovering or focusing on a menu link.
- On small viewports a menu's content is expanded/collapsed when clicking on a menu link.
- Menu content should consist of two lists of one or more Menu Items.
- An Extra Small Card can also be included inside a menu using the
mzp-has-cardclass. Cards are only visible on wide viewports.
- A Menu can also feature regular links that do not expand on hover/click by omitting the
- A Menu can be initialized using
optionsis an Object with the following properties.
onMenuOpen[Function] callback when a menu is opened (optional).
onMenuClose[Function] callback when a menu is closed (optional).
onMenuButtonClose[Function] callback when a menu close button is clicked (optional).